All's well with hell
Save me here,whats the problem,
Tell me the truth or i will die,
I seem to have wings ,
But i cant fly.
Lift me,show me,
The reason for this block,
Am i not standing on ground,
Can't i even walk?
I can see the sky blue,
I can see the shore brown,
And even if i try to swim,
Why am i going to drown.
Pull me up, push me out
Relieve me of this pressure,intense
The light is dying out fast
And i need to make some sense.
Tell me the truth or i will die,
I seem to have wings ,
But i cant fly.
Lift me,show me,
The reason for this block,
Am i not standing on ground,
Can't i even walk?
I can see the sky blue,
I can see the shore brown,
And even if i try to swim,
Why am i going to drown.
Pull me up, push me out
Relieve me of this pressure,intense
The light is dying out fast
And i need to make some sense.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home