Thursday, April 21, 2005

Kenny and the fat paunch

One day Kenny looks into the mirror..He can't see his trousers! whats blocking was the big bulge just under his chest(to make matters clear, it was the paunch).
"OMFG!", he uttered in disgust."I did not see this coming. My girlfriend will not stand me....My friends will make fun of it..Worse..they will play with it..".Fairly irritated, he started thinking options..
"Sex is a good exercise, more than good exercise..".He quickly realized he was in IIT(and that he was not gay)! "NTO,Plan B!".
"Running?...yeah maybe.." So he put on his running shoes and romped off to the stadium.About two weeks of constant,consistent,hard,regular,systematic,industrious and laborious effort made him feel disappointed.....Why?? He had gained a couple of kilos. " I must have eaten more food because of the exertion.........damn".
His girlfriend felt rather small in front of his tond.She packed him.
"Basketball??? yeah!".Kenny used to play some basketball in school.He could hone his baski skills here..Two more weeks and two more kilos!
"Bull shit!"..." It must have been the Njoi's,5 stars, DMC's, cooldrinks and water he drank must have kept his stomach full through the night."I do not understand".
People in his classes started calling him the adobe-acrobat man. Thats because their hand went in same mannerisms over his belly as the cursor of the above software, when clicked, would do."Screw you guys, I'm going home."
He decided to sit in his room and simply diet..He would eat lesser and in odd intervals. He gets addicted to a game called "Quake III Arena".He does well there.
Another two kilos. "Damn I was 74 when i entered IIT and now I am 80."
"Plan X!".He removed the mirror and sat down on his comp to play. "We don't take kindly to people who don't take kindly to people in here".

PS: Any resemblance to Mangalam Subramanian Ganesh is simply co-incidental and M.S.Ganesh is extremely proud of his paunch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home