Friday, February 24, 2006

Up...up....and thud!

No..no...this is not where I become the philosopher and start lecturing about life...nor will I start a new polotical party...nor a finance company...
This is about a small little journey I recently had when I had been to Hyd, for the death of a very close friend. I wish to not beat around the bush...here is the story...
We had to urgently book tickets...and for availability purposes we decided on an airline...and then it began...
take off went off without any real issues....in fact pretty good by normal standards.....till about 2 mins passed by....
then it just seemed another flight came and gently sat on top of the plane....the sudden jerk made seat belts look rather efficient...
it was as though my TVS victor is being driven (or being tried to) at velocities beyond its scope...or maybe the plane's wings were getting tired, so the plane tried to relax one wing at a time and meanwhile balance with the other...some witty comments that someone at one end was farting, surfaced too.....
and then they came with some serving tables....Lays...mmmm......
X: "Can I have one Lays please..."
Y: "Sure. Would you like chaat street or "
X: "Chaat street"
Y: "That would be twenty rupees,Sir"
An expression of extreme constipation cropped up...what? he's selling me stuff....billions of blue blistering barnacles......
the safety instructions were read out so fast, the hostesses who were supposed to enact the instructions couldnt catch up with the speed...and gave up in between!
of course i would not have made it safe to hyd, but for the ample skills of the pilot.... considering he has to work with a machine like the one we were in... and there was Dil sitting on one end of the plane.... but then.... i must say i DID experience the difference!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home